We at Sanctuary Counseling, LLC believe that protecting your privacy is paramount. To assure you of the Sanctuary Counseling, LLC commitment to protecting your privacy, the following statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for www.sanctuarycounseling.com and other sites on the Internet owned and operated by Sanctuary Counseling, LLC.
All information acquired through services provided by Sanctuary Counseling, LLC are kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except as may be required by law. If you communicate with Sanctuary Counseling, LLC via e-mail, your e-mail address and any information you provide voluntarily will be collected and retained as part of your client record.
Personal information that can identify you, such as name and address, is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified. Personal information is used to contact you when necessary, and you may opt-out of receiving future mailings. If you supply your telephone number on-line, you may receive telephone calls with information regarding services for which you have expressed an interest on-line, new products and services or upcoming events.
You may be requested to provide demographic and profile data during your visit to a Sanctuary Counseling, LLC site. Your compliance with this type of request is strictly voluntarily. If you choose to provide this information, it will be used to tailor your experience at the site(s), showing you content that you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences.
Sanctuary Counseling, LLC has technological and operational security functions in place to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuses, alteration or destruction. Only authorized employees have access to the data you provide and that access is limited by need.
Non-personal information is collected to track the total number of guests visiting Sanctuary Counseling, LLC sites and to guide efforts to improve these sites. The non-personal information includes the browser type and operating system being used by visitors; areas of the sites visited; date and time of access; host or service-provider information, and identification of the referring site. This information is used exclusively for internal purposes and is not disclosed to any third parties.
Some of the Sanctuary Counseling, LLC sites may use “cookies” – one or more small text files saved on your computer’s hard drive and stored in memory while your browser is running. This allows us to monitor your activity throughout the sites and correlate usage patterns.
This site contains links to other Internet sites. Sanctuary Counseling, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Internet sites. This site provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communication from Sanctuary Counseling, LLC at the point where information about you is requested.
Please use the following e-mail if you have any changes to the information you have supplied Sanctuary Counseling, LLC or if you would like to be removed from our database: email@example.com
Social Media Policy
Thank you for being a part of the Sanctuary Counseling, LLC online community! We look forward to hearing from you. We ask that you, as a member of our online community, use this forum courteously and productively. While we invite debate and discussion about important issues and topics, we ask that users engage in such exchanges with mutual respect for others’ opinions. Please avoid comments that are abusive, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable. Comments that do not follow these guidelines will be removed.
Sanctuary Counseling, LLC will not post or comment on individual cases or issues.
Please consider how much personal information YOU CHOOSE to share as the information on these sites is open to the public, will be linked to your name, and is published on the Internet.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on sites owned or sponsored by Sanctuary Counseling, LLC, you give Sanctuary Counseling, LLC the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. In posting material on Sanctuary Counseling, LLC sites (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Highrise, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Digg, Reddit, Google+, blogs, and similar online or social media sites), you agree not to:
- Post material that Sanctuary Counseling, LLC determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile toward any individual or entity.
- Post phone numbers or email addresses of yourself or any other individual or entity in the body of your comment – you cannot assume the good intentions of everyone who reads them.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of Sanctuary Counseling, LLC or any individual or entity relating to privacy, intellectual property, or publication rights.
- Post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group, or organization except those which are officially-sponsored by Sanctuary Counseling, LLC.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute “spam” via Sanctuary Counseling, LLC sites.
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
Sanctuary Counseling, LLC reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Ban future posts from people who repeatedly violate our Terms and Conditions. We may affect such bans by refusing posts from specific email addresses or IP addresses, or through other means as necessary.
- Remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate these Terms and Conditions.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sanctuary Counseling, LLC, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors, and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material a user has posted on Sanctuary Counseling, LLC sites.
By posting a comment or material of any kind on Sanctuary Counseling, LLC sites, the user hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions set forth above.